Sage CRM Solutions
Sage CRM is an easy-to-use, mobile-ready, on-premise customer relationship management (CRM) software. Packed with features and limitless customization ability, Sage CRM is a web-based application that manages your accounts and contacts from lead through customer service.
Sage CRM in the cloud is designed for rapid deployment so your company is up and running quickly. Sage CRM in the cloud is the ideal solution for companies looking for a cloud-based, low-risk solution with no up-front investment.
Some of the key features of Sage CRM are:
- Manage an account from lead to customer
- Manage an opportunity and define sales cycles
- Create dashboards showing user-specific data
- Drag and drop documents
- Integrate with Exchange and Outlook
- Integrate with Sage 100, Sage 300, and Sage 500 ERP
- Empower your marketing staff to manage campaigns
Sage CRM In The Cloud
Sage CRM is growing to become one of the world’s most popular and powerful customer relationship management systems for businesses all over the
world. With Sage CRM in the cloud, your data stays safe and secure and while you are still able to have complete user access control. With all of the same features and benefits of our traditional Sage CRM product, Sage CRM in the cloud avoids the heavy up-front investment and excludes any IT infrastructure to manage and ultimately worry about.
Sage CRM in the cloud is a low-cost, full-featured CRM solution to support and manage all of your
sales, marketing, and customer service processes. No matter where you are, Sage CRM in the cloud is available to you 24-7.
Sage CRM cloud features include:
- Available when-ever, where-ever you are
- No heavy IT costs
- User-friendly, web-based interface
- Free trial from Sage Software
- Training and coaching with-in the software
- Social-media ready – link to Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- Secure data storage
- Sales, marketing, and customer service automation
Some of the many Sage CRM benefits are:
- Quickly analyze and evaluate sales-data in charts and graphs
- Empower your staff share vital customer data
- Develop a stronger social media presence
- Allow self-service to customers for customer service issues
- Know the cost-per-lead of marketing campaigns
- Build stronger relationships with your customers
Sage CRM Sales
With Sage CRM, your sales team’s performance will improve with the ability to manage calendars, tasks, accounts, contacts, and opportunities — all within a central location. Your sales managers will be able to manage calendars and statistical sales data and with ease.
Sage CRM Sales also improves sales automation by turning opportunities into quotes into orders by allowing users to build automatic processes for your sales team. Sage CRM also provides alerts to contact accounts that have not been contacted for some time.
Features and benefits of Sage CRM Sales include:
- Manage calendars, appointments, and tasks
- Share sales data with the entire team
- Automate significant sales processes
- Integrate with important accounting data
- Assign and reassign leads
- Define sales cycles that make sense for your company
- Complete bi-directional Outlook integration
- Workflow management
- Complete sales forecasting, reporting, and dashboards
Sage CRM Marketing
Sage CRM’s marketing tasks include tools that allow your marketing managers to see the true cost of campaigns. Easy to use and easy to deploy, Sage CRM’s marketing tasks provides insight into the cost-per-lead, costs-per-campaign, and campaign response in real-time.
Sage CRM marketing allows you to build a profile of your target market, marketing not only to prospects, but also to existing customers. With integrated email marketing, you will not only know who opened a certain page, but also the click-through rate as well.
Sales and marketing work side by side within every corporate culture and Sage CRM gives you the ability to manage your leads into prospects into customers with seamless interrelating between campaign and sales management.
Some of the many features and benefits of Sage CRM marketing are:
- Manage calendars, appointments, and tasks
- Know the true cost-per-lead value
- Integrated email marketing
- Know who opened what page and when
- Manage a lead from marketing to closing the sale
- Design and execute multiple marketing campaigns simultaneously
- Segment customer and prospect data
- Automate workflows
Sage CRM Customer Service
Customer service is what sets businesses apart and separates the good from the truly exception. With Sage CRM’s customer service features and benefits, your enterprise is completely aware of all customer communication, is alerted before significant events happen, and can monitor all open cases, escalating them to tier 2 and tier 3 calls before the customer is even aware.
Implement the Customer Portal module and allow your clients to not only open their own cases, but make notes on cases, as well as review cases.
All data for customer issues is seen on a single screen. Create a Customer Service dashboard so your team can see what issues are going into the red zone. See all communications, including notes, emails, documents, and resolutions.
Some of the many features and benefits of Sage CRM customer service are:
- Search the growing knowledge base for resolutions quickly
- Improve customer satisfaction with self-service
- Automatically escalate lingering cases
- View graphical dashboards to know what cases are close to a hot point
- Define customer service workflow such as a case not solved in 2 days gets escalated to a tier 2 consultant
- View standard reports or write your own
- Empower your team to share and collaborate on all customer data
Sage CRM Mobile
Access Sage CRM wherever you are, whenever you want to, with Sage CRM mobile. Sage CRM mobility covers Apple, Android and most Tablet devices (beta). Complete mobile access empowers your sales team to effectively take their office with them where ever they go – to a vendor meeting, to meet with their top client, or to a trade show. Sage CRM mobile solutions act as an important asset to your sales team enabling users to quickly search and update data, including contacts, opportunities, leads, and cases. Even reports can be run through mobility.
Sage CRM’s functionality for iPhone is unsurpassed, delivering a rich user experience. It provides sales teams with the power to work effectively from the road, decreasing down time, and improving performance. Sage CRM for Android and Tablets provides the same rich user experience, providing instant access to vital information.
Some of the many features and benefits of Sage CRM mobile are:
- Work any where, any time
- Mobile screens are optimized for the screen size
- Real-time access via mobile devices
- Access key customer information, schedule and manage activities, and record email, calls and notes – just like at the office
- Run reports with mobility
- Get started quickly and easily
Sage CRM Social Media
It’s time to get social with Sage CRM social media.
Businesses are growing their businesses using Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and other popular social media avenues.
Customer Relationship Management (CRM) is well established as a tool to manage accounts, contacts, opportunities, calendars, and phone calls. It now has reached into the connected world of social media with Sage CRM.
Sage CRM integrates with key social media applications empowering users to engage with prospects and customers in entirely new ways. Collaboration of data, personalization of business, and socialization of your team fosters customer loyalty, turns leads into valued customers quickly, and increases revenue.
Some of the many features and benefits of Sage CRM social media are:
- Build and grow relationships with clients and prospective clients
- Target your prospects and prepare for sales calls
- Uncover leads that might not have existed before
- Identify who really likes your company
- Update and read Twitter timeline and direct feeds from within Sage CRM
- Participate in online conversations that affect your brand
For more information on Sage CRM sales and support, please click here.