Sage 50 Timeslips, Formerly Sage Peachtree Accounting
Experiencing redundancies? Having a hard time monitoring the parts of your day that should be simple? ACI Consulting knows how fast-paced technology has become. Indeed, it’s almost too much for one person to handle. That’s why ACI Consulting has partnered with Sage to provide products that are solutions, which we are the experts at helping you master.
Included with the purchase of Sage Timeslips is the two-way link with Sage 50 (formerly known as Sage Peachtree Accounting) that streamlines your daily tasks. This sophisticated link combines your Sage Peachtree accounting and your Sage Timeslips Time and Billing solution to eliminate redundant data between the two programs. Never worry about maintaining two or more customer lists again—Sage Timeslips consistently keeps them in sync.
- Convert Sage Timeslips transactions into Sage 50 journal entries
- Sage 50 payments, checks, and purchases quickly become Sage Timeslips expense slips
- Client lists of Sage Timeslips remain coordinated with Sage 50 customer lists
- Sage Timeslips 2012 integrates with all editions of Sage 50 software versions 2009, 2010, 2011, and 2012
- To use the TalPro, customers will need to call Sage Software to receive a configuration code that activates the product
Sage Accounting Link Solutions:
Link Sage Timeslips with QuickBooks® Pro and QuickBooks Premier! Both the time- and money-saving abilities of Sage Timeslips are improved with the link designed for use with QuickBooks Pro and QuickBooks Premier.
- Allows for easy two-way integration
- Accounts receivable entries recorded in Sage Timeslips are automatically updated in the appropriate QuickBooks accounts.
- Cut checks in QuickBooks, even with multiple clients, and turn them into Sage Timeslips expense slips