Do you own or operate a company that relies heavily on field service? Do you have a hard time tracking employees, job orders, hours, invoices, and revenue? Industries that rely heavily on field service employees are in a difficult spot because it isn’t always convenient to communicate hiccups on the job with the office. Perhaps there’s even a middleman—a supervisor or manager—who is spending countless hours on all of the back and forth communicating.
That’s why ACI Consulting brings to you JobOps’ Field Service & Dispatch Module, which offers users even more versatility when it comes to field service, warranty, and repair services. In addition, with this module your ability to track costs and revenues of these services is enhanced.
The highlights of this module include, but are not limited to the following:
- Enhanced Services: track, schedule, and cost services in detail.
- Enhanced Visual Graphics: the new and improved graphics are user friendly and easy on the eyes.
- Ease of Use: gain access to equipment maintenance history and respond to maintenance and service needs faster and more efficiently.
- Dashboard View: gives the user an overarching view of the process—from generating service tickets, to checking parts availability and scheduling a technician, to invoicing the client.
- Integrates with Outlook®: automatically send service ticket information to the technician via email, and let the customer know that a technician is on the way.
If you feel that JobOps’ Field Service & Dispatch module is just what your company needs, or even if you think your company might need it but you’re not sure, give ACI Consulting a call today. We are here to answer all of your questions and troubleshoot any concerns you might have.