ACI Consulting brings you Sage 50 Accounting & Finance Solutions
ACI Consulting brings to you Sage 50 Accounting & Finance Solutions. We know that the single most important aspect of your business is your profit margin, but sometimes in the shuffle of running your day-to-day operations, it gets lost. Let ACI Consulting help you focus on tracking and boosting your sales while staying organized and ahead of your competition.
Sage 50 Accounting & Finance Solutions helps you establish a strong business management foundation with robust accounting and financial functionality. Move ahead with the confidence of being GAAP (Generally Accepted Accounting Principles) complaint and take control of your cash flow to ensure that you’re maximizing profitability. Generate complete financial reports and support your business with the assurance that you know what’s going on at all times.
Sage 50 Accounting & Finance Solutions features include:
- Bank Records & Bank Reconciliation: record multiple bank accounts and their details, enter payments and receipts, and save bank reconciliations.
- Cash Flow Planner: displays payments that need to be made and collected. Additionally, allows forward cash flow planning, including the outcome making or receiving payments will have on your finances in the coming weeks.
- Profit & Loss and Balance Sheets: generate these reports at the touch of a button.
- Report Designer: produce reports and information in a way that fits your needs.
- Microsoft Excel Integrated Reporting: Microsoft Excel can now link directly to your Sage 50 data so that directors and managers can access and analyze accounts information.
- Accountant Link: send information to your accountant electronically. Your accountant can then load, view, and record transactions.
- Sales & Purchase Ledgers: a list of all your customers and suppliers, with the ability to process batch invoices, view outstanding invoices, and print labels, letters, statements, and reports.
- Invoicing: generate invoices by using the product records you created.
- Document Manager: allows you to maintain control over all documentation relating to a number of areas, such as customers, suppliers, products, and transactions.